News - 2010-07-04
SokoSave Mobile v501 Released
SokoSave Mobile is a version of Sokoban for mobile devices running Windows Mobile 6, 5, and 2003. It supports unlimited undo/redo, saving and loading of game positions, intuitive game controls, and computer-assisted movement which makes game-play fluid and enjoyable.
Changes in release v501 include:
- New full-screen mode improves playability for large puzzles.
- Now supports translation of program and documentation. New program languages: French (by Vincent Knecht) and German (by Matthias Meger).
- Now supports start-at-end-position puzzles, such as those by Erim Sever, in which the game starts with all boxes on goals, and the pusher moves boxes away from and then back onto goals.
- Added puzzle collections:
- “Sasquatch X” (incomplete), “Microban IV” (incomplete) by David W. Skinner
- “Mulholland D”, “Mulholland 2”, “V2009”, “V2010” by Shaggath
- “Warehouse Volume I” by Rick Sladkey
- “Haikemono”, “Pufiban”, “Small chessboards” by Jordi Doménech
- “E LevelSet 1”, “E LevelSet 2”, “E LevelSet 3” (excluding Hexoban puzzles), “E LevelSet 4”, “E LevelSet 5” by Erim Sever
- “Blazz”, “Blazz2” by Blaž Nikolič
- Updated puzzle collections:
- Resolved issue with puzzle board scrollbars appearing unnecessarily when device orientation changed with the playback toolbar hidden.
- Resolved issue in which a failed product version check displayed only an unhelpful message “missing optional assembly” as the failure reason.
- Fixes for several obscure bugs.