News - 2001-08-19
SokoSave Desktop v2.0 Released
New powerful point-and-click crate movement. Single-button mouse friendly. Smart undo/redo. Handles arbitrarily large puzzles. Ported to Rhapsody for Mach and YellowBox for Windows.
Important changes include:
- Now completely friendly to single-button mice, such as those used with Macintosh.
- New powerful point-and-click crate movement mechanism. Click on a crate, then click on a destination square. The computer moves the crate to the destination automatically; even over lengthy and complicated paths.
- Crates can now be dragged with the mouse.
- The player can now be dragged with the mouse.
- New smart undo/redo mechanism.
- Lengthy animated playback sessions can now be aborted via the new “Stop” button.
- Now works with puzzles of any size; no longer limited by arbitrary dimensional constraints.
- Ported to MacOS/X Server 1.0 (Rhapsody) for Mach.
- Ported to YellowBox for Windows.